27.4.11

Sliding Barbie Princess Castle Card

Barbie is quite popular with little girls nowadays and my little one is no exemption.This is a typical little girls card A Barbie Princess! My daughter is so involved in card making that she even decides what theme birthday card she wants  for a particular friend based on the the friends likes and dislikes!Here is the fun Sliding Barbie Princess card we made.
Slider Card Barbie Princess 
The Barbie card slides up to reveal another Barbie princess underneath.I made the aperture in the shape of a castle .

Barbie Card
My daughter helped to stick the pink handmade paper flowers on her castle!

Barbie Princess Card
These are the flowers used to decorate the card. They were made out of small circles glued together and a white pearl placed at the center.Here is the link to the circle flower tutorial.The white shiny dots are pearly white 3 D glitter.
Circle Flower
 This crown was cut  using a new Crown punch I couldn't resist buying .
Crown Cut out decoration

30 comments:

  1. A lovely card, any little *princess* must love it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun- I bet your daughter just loves this! Thanks for stopping by my blog today- I enjoy meeting new paper crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beauty !!kudos to ur daughter too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sonya, Lovely card. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Keep visiting
    anandhirajan
    www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anandhirajan. Pleasure to have you drop in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelly. Thank you for dropping by and honoring me by becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh this is just perfect for our card for our theme Children's card,I amd sure your daughter will cherish this fabulous card, and such a brilliant idea,


    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Childrens Card Challenge,

    Good Luck,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card for a little girl and thanks for joining Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Thank you for dropping into my blog and leaving a nice comment. I have become a follower and may I say you have some very beautiful projects.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Romina. I will pass on your appreciation to my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Bridget. I visited your blog some elaborate lovely creations. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Sue. Nice creations on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Myrna for taking the time to comment and lots of hugs for becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Valerie. Dropped by your blog. Your creations are so unique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Katrin for visiting and becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card , lots of lovely projects here ,thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty and lovely sonia .those pink flowers are really cute.
    barbies are my daughters favorite too.
    still she loves to play with all her dolls 20 (barbies)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Anita for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  21. great childrens card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, cute stuffs Nice creativity. Thanks for dropping in my blog. Yes I do those clay art with children's play dough only. I use glue to fix them properly . Do visit my food blog at www.preethisculinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Preethi for dropping in and becoming a follower. I enjoyed browsing through your craft blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great princess card! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OOOH, I love this. I'm a big Barbie fan!
    This is such a wondefrul idea for a card! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...