15.4.11

Pop Up Card Disney Birthday

Pop Up birthday Card
Pooh Bear and Friends are quite in vogue with kids these days and I made this for my daughter's friend who turned 5.The Pop Up mechanism used for the Pooh Bear and friends has one large horizontal platform and 2 vertical walls. A stair step can be added to give more multiple dimensions to the layers.
Pop Up card Mechanism
Pop Up card Mechanism
Pop Up card Mechanism Details
Its one of my favorite Pop up mechanisms. It is so versatile and multi-dimentional. I used transparent sheets here to stick the images and it literally makes them stand out.The Humming bird and flower seem to really hover in the sky as they are attached by transparent sheets.
Pooh Bear Pop Up card
Tigger Pop Up card
Pooh Bear Pop up Card
I have used essentially the same Pop up mechanism in the Superheroes Pop up card 
Check out more Pop up Cards

4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute. I love Pooh and Friends. I'm a new follower.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...